Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Micheal Tnasuttinmonkol





Native Southern Californian artist, just doing what he loves best. His website exhibits many photographs and interests which have guided him throughout his career in advertising and his life. I really enjoy his photographs because his subject matter is pretty much all over. Well, not really, that might be extreme, but he is interested in landscapes, portratis, still, and action shots. Over this semester, and taking pics for my book, I became really interested in still vs. action shots. And that is what my book is made up of. His definition of things just seem to difer from most people, which I find intriguing. His landscapes, are not what you would think of a traditional "landscape", where, I, picture a beautiful hillside or something of that matter. No, not at all what his idea of a landscape is. Check out his website, he has some pretty cool photographs.
http://www.avisualthought.com/
he also has a blog
http://www.mmmikeyt.blogspot.com/

No comments: